With a heavy heart we decided to cancel some upcoming trackdays from March on. The current situation regarding the Coronavirus in conjunction with the ordinances of the federal and state governments has almost forced both us and also the track operators to do so. The safety and health of our participants and employees is the first priority in this decision. All registered participants will of course get a refund of their trackday fees or, if desired, will receive a credit note for upcoming dates. We will keep you updated here and also on Facebook about any further changes of dates.
We wish all of you and your families excellent health.
Für alle Teilnehmer der Gruppe für Fahrzeuge ohne Straßenzulassung ist das Tragen eines feuerfesten Overalls verpflichtend.