With a heavy heart we decided to cancel some upcoming trackdays from March on. The current situation regarding the Coronavirus in conjunction with the ordinances of the federal and state governments has almost forced both us and also the track operators to do so. The safety and health of our participants and employees is the first priority in this decision. All registered participants will of course get a refund of their trackday fees or, if desired, will receive a credit note for upcoming dates. We will keep you updated here and also on Facebook about any further changes of dates.

We wish all of you and your families excellent health.


  • Das 3. Pistenclub GT3 Treffen
    am Sonntag, 4. August, auf dem Hockenheimring
  • Kombi vs. Sportwagen
    Mercedes C63 AMG und Porsche 991.2 GTS im Vergleich
  • Wetter-Extreme
    50° C und Regenschauer auf dem Red Bull Ring
  • Der perfekte Trackday
    Was den Tag auf der Piste zu etwas ganz Besonderem macht
  • Termine 2019
    Alle Termine auf einen Blick


Pistenclub e.V.

Go to top
Use of cookies: We use cookies to make our website optimal for you and to be able to continuously improve it. For more information about cookies, please visit our